No Contact- Day 8

Today hasn’t been too bad emotionally. I was really busy at work so that kept my mind off him. I think I am coming around to acceptance but I’m not handling it well. I feel like i have been waiting for him to reach out but what if he doesn’t? What if I never talk to him again? What if I finally give in and ask if he still hates me and he says no, but he doesn’t want me in his life? What if he just doesn’t care? These questions are on a continuous loop in my mind. I’m not ready for it to be over. So tonight it has been really hard not to text him. I miss him so much. I can’t go forever without him. I had to reach out to a friend to stop me. I was once again had to be reminded that I can’t reach out. It would be pointless. I said everything I needed to say. I have to wait until I hear from him. That is the only option. I have to know he cares or I have to keep not hearing from him until I move on. If I reach out I am back in the same place. I am giving him all of my power. I got this!!

Comments

Popular Posts